Auto & Pastorij Geistingen
GEISTINGEN

Auto aan de pastorij

Keijersmolen
MOLENBEERSEL

Zicht op de Keijersmolen

Melkerij Kinrooi, paarden en kar
KINROOI

Paard en kar aan de oude stoommelkerij

Pomp Kessenich (4)
KESSENICH

Waterpomp in de straat

ophovenkerk1905
OPHOVEN

Parochiekerk in 1905

previous arrow
next arrow
Shadow

Founding

On 25 februari 1976 under the impetus of Donaat Snijders, some 17 people involved in history and local history met.

On 21 oktober 1977, after twelve meetings, this group decided to form an association with the name: Geschied- en heemkundige kring Kinrooi. The articles of association and the by-laws were approved.
The first board was formed by: Donaat Snijders, Chairman; Piet Henkens , vice-president; Mathieu Kunnen, secretaris.

On 06 september 1990 the Circle of History and History of Kinrooi became a non-profit organisation.

What is our circle doing?

The promotion of folklore in the five church villages: Geistingen, Kessenich, Kinrooi, Molenbeersel and Ophoven. Also in connection with the neighbouring (Dutch) church villages.
We now have a documentation centre, secretariat and community room.

Board

Voorzitter : Rik VANKEVELAER
Bongertestraat 13
3640 Kinrooi
Tel. 089 56.72.76
email: rikvankevelaer@hotmail.com

Schatbewaarder: Jean BROUNS
Hurkenstraat 13B
3640 KINROOI
Tel: 0478 42.61.80
email:
jeanbrouns57@gmail.com

Board member: Pol SPREUWERS
Venderstraat 30
3640 KINROOI
Tel: 089 70.15.36
email: pol.spreuwers@telenet.be

Board member: Firmin SNIJKERS
Schoorstraat 9
3640 Kinrooi
tel: 0475 63.98.61
email: firmin.snijkers@gmail.com

Membership

You can become a member of the Circle of History and History of Kinrooi by subscribing to our 3-monthly magazine:

Abonnement:€ 20
€ 25 (supporting member)
€ 30 (protective member)
Dispatch by postinland + € 5
abroad + € 8